Samchully Workholding, Inc. of Lake Forest, CA is the subsidiary of Korea-based Samchully Machinery Co., Ltd. which specializes in the design and production of premium machine tool accessories. Samchully Workholding, Inc. provides customer support, and distribution of these highly specialized products throughout North & South America, and Europe. We are seeking passionate individuals to join our lively and highly cooperative work environment.
FULL TIME | IN PERSON | BENEFITS INCLUDED
(Fully Paid Medical, and Dental, 401k with employer match)
The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for warehouse assistance with receiving, stocking, picking, and shipping orders.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy
- Communicate with team members and vendors to rectify problems such as damages, shortages, or non-conformance to specifications
- Conveys materials and items from receiving to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets.
- Maintains inventory records physical and bin counts.
- Lift, move, and reposition materials up to 40 pounds
- Maintains warehouse and work area.
- Demonstrates sound problem-solving skills and common sense
$15.50 - $22
Starting wage will depend on experience and education. We also offer a total compensation package in addition to base salary.
Qualifications & Skills
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
Ability to lift 50lbs required
Must pass a background check, which will include Criminal History and Sex Offender Registry.
Forklift experience is an asset
Related experience and/or training is an asset.
Samchully Workholding, Inc. | 20472 Crescent Bay Drive, Suite 108, Lake Forest, CA 92630
T. (949) 727-3001 | F. (949) 727-7070 | E. firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience Level: 1-3 Years